Construction Bonds / Surety
At Wilson Beck, we consider ourselves construction experts. We specialize in providing bonds to the construction industry. Our dedicated team of professionals work hard to match contractors with bonding companies, based on their individual surety needs. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff are always available to help you navigate through these complex contracts to confirm your surety requirements and pride themselves on timely service.
New to Surety?
At Wilson Beck, we want to say YES to providing you with a surety facility! We always go the extra mile to help you achieve your bonding needs because our success depends on your success. To help expedite bonding issuance, we have obtained Power of Attorney for the major surety companies in Canada. We are able to meet surety requirements in Canada, the United States, and elsewhere in the world.
In order to confirm if you qualify for a Contract Bond Facility, we will require the following information:
- A completed Contractors Questionnaire. Please complete this questionnaire as thoroughly as possible as it will be the cornerstone of our representation.
- Copies of your company’s last two year’s year-end financial statements. Please include in-house statements as at a recent month-end (balance sheet, income statement, aged accounts receivable, and accounts payable listings) and statement of any affiliated or associated companies.
- A completed Work on Hand Report.
- A completed Personal Financial Statement from each Shareholder.
- Resumes of Shareholders(s) and any key or specialized personnel employed by the company.
- A letter from your company’s bank confirming the line of credit available (if any), and the security held to support that line. You might consider having a brief recommendation in this letter, as this would be very useful.
- If you have any letters of commendation from jobs that you have completed, this would also be helpful.
Once we receive the above information, we will do a thorough analysis and approach the bonding company that best suites your firm. Please remember that in order to complete the financial picture, we require all of the pieces.
If you have a project in mind already, please complete the Bond Requisition Form (bid or final bonds) as this will help us determine what kind of surety support you require.
Forms & Resources
Download Bond Requisition Form
Western Canada’s leader in surety and bonding for over 30 years.